Post a copy of the Show interfaces command and your config, and we'll take a
look.

----Original Message Follows----
From: "Scott M. Trieste" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Connect two cisco with transceivers
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:17:26 -0400

what kind of hub do you have does it support auto-sync?  also check your
duplex/speed configs on your eth interfaces.  If you really want to
interconnect these boxes to a hub.  the best bet is to use 2 x-cables and
plug them into ports 1 & 2 on your hub.  Do NOT connect these to an uplink
port on your hub.

Best of Luck.

http://profiles.msn.com.