From: Ray Mosely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 9:37 AM
To: Ole Drews Jensen; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Catalyst 2900XL Web Management password

Thanks for the tips.
However the authentication option is not available
on my switch.
I've got:

Switch(config)#ip http ?
  access-class  Restrict access by access-class
  path          Set base path for HTML
  port          HTTP port
  server        Enable HTTP server

I presume HTTP server was already enabled as I am
able to connect to the web page, but I can't get
authenticated.

I'll look into those books.

Thanks again,
Ray Mosely, CCNA