You have got to be kidding!  What defence organization is this again?

"Hi, I am friendly, please tell me your secrets!  Also, can I have your
credit card number as I have never seen a Visa card before?"

Those folks that work in, for, around, over, under, and about DoD networks
are sworn to protect it, even after they leave.  Not only legally, but
morally and out of loyalty to their country.

I am forwarding your email to some folks that I think may be interested in
it.

Have a lovely day!

Charles