From: Asad Jafari [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 21 septembrie 2000 23:09
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Configuration of 2611 to pass NetBIOS broadcast traffic

Hello All,

I have configured a cisco 2611 with a 8 port modem card as an Access Server.
I have integrated it with Cisco Secure ACS v2.4 for NT Authentication.
Everything works fine, i can login, ping all the servers, go on the
internet.
One thing that i'm unable to do is browse our network neighborhood. I think
the router is blocking NetBIOS broadcast traffic to pass through. Is there a
command in Cisco IOS that will let NetBIOS broadcast traffic pass through
both ways(from client to LAN and LAN to clients).

Thanks.