Thanks to the group for the study tips etc.  I passed the Support 2.0 exam
yesterday (931).  After taking some of the practice exams earlier in the
morning I thought that I had probably thrown my $100 away.  Perhaps I got
lucky in the question selection but the level of detail required for this
exam was not as great as I had expected.  Much of the exam is strait out of
the Cisco press books.  I prepared by taking the CIT class from GN, reading
the exam cram book, and scanning the Cisco press book as a reference.  In my
estimation I answered 50% of the questions from general knowledge, 30% from
portions of the Cisco press book that seemed to point to test questions, and
20% based on things that I learned in the class.  Don't get me wrong, the
class was great and I learned a ton but the exam can not really simulate the
scenarios that are presented in the lab portion of the class and the test
can certainly be passed without taking the class.  If I were to do this
again (and I am going to because I still need to pass foundation) I would
read the Cisco press book(s) twice or more and use other books for
clarification.  Thanks again for the resource that this group/community
provides.
Regards,

Nathan Miller