Here is my dilemna: I could probably answer most questions on CCNP, CCIE
written, etc. exams on subnetting, but the most important thing seems to be
real-world experience.  I'm mainly looking for more info on the following
topics:

- /30 for wan links, when/where to use
- if you have a /20 (example), where to put your blocks (of course,
summarization is a must), and where it's generally better to put /30s
according to what two subnets they are connecting

All I can really do is look over case studies and real-world examples that
people show me, and learn from my mistakes.  I just want to be able to
design IP networks and be able to show the results to someone and not leave
any room for improvement ;)

John