hi,
Can someone explain to me what these statements mean and where can I find
more reading literature on this.

set qos policer aggregate fixed256K rate 256 burst 32 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed512K rate 512 burst 64 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed1Meg rate 1000 burst 128 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed2Meg rate 2000 burst 256 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed4Meg rate 4000 burst 512 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed8Meg rate 8000 burst 1000 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed16Meg rate 16000 burst 2000 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed34Meg rate 34000 burst 4000 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed45Meg rate 45000 burst 8000 drop
set qos policer aggregate fixed100Meg rate 100000 burst 16000 drop

cheers,
Dennis
CCNA,MCSE

http://profiles.msn.com.