Dear Friends,

My customer is using Defender system for authentication but would like to
switch over to Safeword. Since this project is not going to happen
overnight, I'd like to add Safeword as secondary authentication and move
users to Safeword step by step. The problem I have now is if user is not
defined in Defender, it will not forward authentication request to Safeword,
just deny it. Is there any way to have Defender forword request to Safeword?
I know I should ask this question to Defender, but I don't think they will
help me :-(

Thanks a lot.

Zhen Cai