I'm not sure but I thought that since EIGRP uses 50%
of the bandwidth by default.  According to my BSCN
book here, your supposed to configure the bandwidth as
the lowest CIR times the number of PVC's to ensure
that the circuits with the lowest cir will not be
overridden.  This would effect the bandwidth wouldn't
it?

Anyhow,just a thought.

Brandon

--- "A.Strobel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a discussion here with my boss regarding the
> effect of CIR on the
> routing metric.
>
> He says CIR has nothing to do with the routing
> metric and I think It is
> impossible that routing metric is no affected by
> CIR. Non of us can prove the
> other one wrong.
>
> Can some one please shed a light on this subject?
>
> Thanks
>
> A. Strobel

[EMAIL PROTECTED]