Title: Cisco Remote Client VPN Solution !!!
Cisco has a relatively "new" product called the Cisco VPN 3000 series.  It was basically a box that Altiga Networks made and then Cisco realized that they didn't have a good remote access VPN solution, so, in typical Cisco fashion, they bought Altiga Networks.

I've installed quite a few of these boxes for our clients and they work great with very minimal installation/configuration required.  Currently, their VPN client supports 95/98/NT.  They are working on a new version that supports W2k.  Meanwhile W2k support is provided via Windows 2000's  built-in PPTP or L2TP client.

This thing works great compared to their old IRE client/IOS IPSEC VPN solution (what a mess!).  But for site-to-site, I still prefer the IOS VPN implementation (or PIX to PIX) using IPSEC encrypted GRE tunnels.

IOHAN E. REYES, CCNA, MCSE, CCSE

TruEdge Technologies
www.truedge.com
Sr. Network Engineer