Type show line to ensure that there is no asterik sign against your
console port. If there is, type "clear line 0" to remove it and try to
connect to it again.

Preye.

FROM:  / internet
                      C=FR; A=ATLAS; P=ELF5; DDT1=RFC-822;
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED];
                      FREEFORM=nandit

  TO:  / internet
                      C=FR; A=ATLAS; P=ELF5; DDT1=RFC-822;
                      [EMAIL PROTECTED];
DearGroup,
 One of my 1602 was working fine when all of a sudden the console went
blank,I am able to telnet and work with the router but am unable to get the
console screen.  The router port light glows green.If I try the same console
cable on my other routers the console works fine.Could I be making some
silly mistake? How do I regain control over my console? please help
Thanks in advance
nandit