I can understand that even though you use a full IP flow for the flow masks,
the switch only looks at the destination IP in the MLS cache before
forwarding the packet. The flow masks are not used to check the cache, but
to determine how much information to put in the cache.

My question is, why would you use the full IP flow or IP source/destination
flow instead of only IP destination when it only looks at the destination no
matter what ???

Thanks,

Ole

 Ole Drews Jensen