I'm not currently near any routers where I can test this, but my guess is it
will not let any traffic through.

"host" means a specific machine with the IP address of 0.0.0.0

I attended public schools so don't flame me if I'm wrong, but I think this
list is denying all packets without a 0.0.0.0 source address.