From: Wannabe CCIE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 7:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BSCN MANUAL at LAST!!!

After searching the earth and back, I have finally just bought a copy of the

official Cisco BSCN manuals (two in total) and believe me it's the bomb!!
I'm happy about my purchase cos I am confident that all I need to study for
the Routing exam is available in one place rather than studying blindly
using the Cisco website and various bits and pieces
I can hook you up with the person,he sold it to me for £70.00 if you're
currently preparing for your Routing 2.0 exams you'd know that there aren't
any books available yet..

Another advantage I found with the manual is that the topics are laid out in

an extremely easy and elementary manner that it makes an enjoyable read.
Every thing is covered afterall it's Cisco's official training manual,
although I have been studying with various materials...once I've been
through
the manual thoroughly am sure I'll ace the exam...

£70.00 is a small price to pay considering the fact that I have been offered

the same thing  for £300.
If you'd like one too email me direct or ring my mobile and I may be able to

get one for you...through my contact
I live in London!!!

Bola
Mobile Number:0956 812509