As long as that link is OK the LED will stay on.

 Now, a quiet word about the NDA.... When you take these tests Cisco
get a bit upset if you go around repeating the questions - and so do
people who already have CCNP. You clicked an "accept" button before
the test started that had in the small-print "you will not disclose
any of the test material to anybody....ever". I know, I know, nobody
EVER reads that stuff but still.....
 Say, if you had asked "I was wondering what the LED status would be
in this situation...." that would be OK(ish) ;-)

Cheers

Charlie
--- gary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > hi guys:

>  i did the BCMSN test today,it is more diffcult than i think.i meet
> a question:
> the catalyst 5500 connect catalyst 2924 with UTP line. the LED
> light will be on always
> on both side. or catalyst 5k LED light will be off after 20 second.
> or catalyst 2924 LED light will be off after some seconds.
>
> **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more information go
[EMAIL PROTECTED]