I ordered a book from www.half.com the Friday before Labor Day.  They are
required to get conformation of shipping from the seller within 2 days and
didn't, due to the holiday, so they cancelled the order and notified me.

I then  re-ordered it, and also was notified that it was cancelled in error
and that they were re-doing the order for me.  I emailed back saying be sure
I don't get double billed for this but then received two separate shipments
anyway.  So now I have two copies of Top Down Network Design.  I emailed them
back asking what to do with the second book and not to charge me twice, they
responded with an apology and that I was to keep the second book as their
gift.

Happiness is.

Joe Buchberger