From: Jim Brown [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 3:43 PM
To: 'McMasters, Eric'; Jim Brown; 'hal9001'; Cisco Kid;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Exam for CCDP Cert

There isn't a new test for CID. To obtain the CCNP 2.0 status you take the
640-025. I don't believe Cisco has even released a date for an updated CID.

CCNP 2.0 is comprised of 640-5XX and 640-025 exams. No updated CID exam
needed. Upon completion of the exam track you are a CCNP 2.0. No early
recertification required, do not pass go, do not collect $200, you are now a
CCNP 2.0.

The only exams that require upgrades are the 640-4XX exams in the CCDP
track. Check the certification page FAQ.