Luuukkkee;

The order I've seen recommended appears to be BSCN, Remote Access, BCMSN,
and CIT. I've started studying the BSCN last week. I've read and outlined
the entire Routing ExamCram Book (2X), ISBN1576106330. I loved it. It is a
good  overview of the material. This is good before diving into the Cisco
book (not yet published). McMasters, publisher of Routing scans this site
for questions and is very kind. Book is easy to read. The other book is
Internet Routing Architectures by Halabi. This is tough, must read book for
the BGP part of the exam. It appears only Chapter 5 is useful.

 I missed the ACRC exam on the last day the test was given by 2 questions.
I used only one book, Sybex, big mistake. I rushed through the studies. I
don't plan to miss it again. So I have some knowledge of the material.  I am
trying to get together a private study group for BSCN (Routing exam).
Communication will be via email. I just started the CCNP course. If you
would like to work together, give me a reply. Oh, you will need to read and
outline the ExamCram as well. Then, I will send you all the neat things I've
collected. Let me know if you are serious. Oh, I will not take a class nor
have a router available. I am strictly book study...trying to do with what I
have.... a tiny brain. I plan to take the test in four weeks.

Regards.

818.704.2969 So. California