I have a client that has a small office of 3 computers (all running Windows
2000 Pro networked together via Ethernet)(Site A). One of the Windows 2000
Pro computers at his office acts as the 'server' and has a DSL line
connected to it. He has a computer (Windows 95) in his mother's home running
DSL (Site B), one in his home running DSL (Windows 95)(Site C), and a
traveling laptop with a 56K modem (Windows 9x)(Site D). My understanding is
Windows 2000 Pro doesn't support VPN so... What hardware and/or software
product is best for creating a VPN over the internet? What server products
and what client products are best?

Thank you,

Dirk Lakeman