I've used these cards for studying for my CCNA.  They give you full
functionality of a 25xx.  As you get more advanced in your study you will
find limited functionality due to the fact you're limited to 1
serial/ethernet port on each card.  The work perfectly fine for stub
networks.

I've been able to find a couple with 12.0(3) enterprise loaded.  You'll
spend about $400 bucks on e-bay for these.  Most come with 10.3 version of
the IOS installed.

Keith