Sounds like a creative way to optimize traffic forwarding on the Internet.
Seems a bit like MPLS, but more real-time.

Locating the company in Seattle is probably a good idea. Not only is Amazon
in Seattle, but maybe they'll get Microsoft as a customer too?

Hopefully some of the gurus will comment also. Thanks for telling us about
this interesting article.

Priscilla