Hmmm....I am not sure why cbr isn't one of the choices, but maybe it's
missing because of that specific version of IOS doesn't support it.  Try a
different version maybe?

The first address puts an IP address on the sub-interface.  The second
address tells the PVC the IP address of the other side of the virtual
circuit.  Kind of like a dialer-map.

In reality, cbr is usually used for voice or video.  If you're doing IP,
vbr-nrt will do just fine.