I am somewhat confusing about the sequence of IOS loading,
Normally, it's ok to boot system from flash memory,
but if failed, what's the next one, the ios in rom?
Under what cases it load IOS from network?

When adds _boot_system_flash_slot:ooxx_ etc, what's happened?
If it failed, what will be the next candidate?
In this case, it seems *Router* reads configuration file before

Thanks for Saverio's answer and let me have a nice dream, but not now.
GEM