Joseph J wrote:

> Sorry for changing the subject. But I think you folks may give me the
> answer.
> Just like to know when should you take lab exam after passed the written
> test. I mean, should written exam expire?/

I think the way it works is that you have to make your first lab attempt
within one year of taking the written - you then have three years to
pass the lab.

Check on cisco's web site for info - I think it was in the "scheduling
the lab exam section" of www.cisco.com/go/ccie

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]   Lauren Child, BSc. CCNP-ATM & CCDP Certified
http://www.laurenchild.net/  http://www.routerfaq.net/