Yes, configure the port group on both ends and makes sure you use crossover
cables (just to state the obvious).

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Lonnie Paschall
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 2:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Etherchannel between 2916XL and 2924XL

No one has any input? Well I have been doing some research and I seem to
have set up everything correctly. But let me ask a "dumb" question. If I am
linking two 2924XL switches with two ports. Do I need to configure a port
group on both switches or just one of them?

Lonnie

8qvcqs$j5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8qvcqs$j5$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...