William Wong wrote:

> Hi guys, I just finished the BCMSN training today and have to sit for the
> exam next week.  Any advise for me on this exam?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> William

Having written a book on this subject, the test itself is very straight
forward--
much better than the old version (which was the most horrible test that I had

ever seen from any networking vendor). All of the questions come straight
from the book--know the commands, but definitely know the theory behind
the topics discussed. If you go through the BCMSN student book and write
down all of the info listed in the objectives on Cisco's web site, and also
write
down all of the commands, and spend a week studying, you should be a-okay.

Good luck!

Richard Deal