I passed the CCIE - Routing and switching qualification exam today.
It's a pretty hard test.  I got CCNP v1.0 back in June and CCNP security
three weeks ago.  I thought that I was ready for the CCIE written after
I got CCNP.  It turns out that there is a big gap between the two.
Regarding preparation for CCIE written, the most difficult part is
finding the information and putting all the pieces together because
there is no single book that covers all the topics of the test.

I would like to thank every body in this group, especially those who
answered my questions.

Any way, it's over and the real challenge starts now.

George Zhang
CCNP+Security, CCIE Written