Not that Im aware of.  I thought you need (2) IPs to do NAT on a PIX (one
for the external interface, and one for the NAT statement).  I could be
wrong...(it's happened before, once or twice! :)

-Brad Ellis
CCIE#5796
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

used cisco hardware:  www.optsys.net
cisco certification newsgroup: news://news.optsys.net/cisco.certification