I would greatly appreciate if someone could help me select books for CCNP preparation.

At present I have the following books:

1. Cisco Ccnp Preparation Library by Laura A. Chappell, Daniel Farkas, Tim Boyles
(1st Edition) ISBN: 1578702070
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578702070/104-1240568-9440706

These were meant for CCNP 1.0. But what I have heard is that BCRAN and CIT exams are still the same (Is it true???) so I think I can still use 2 out the four books in this boxed set.

Now how do I go about preparing for the Routing 2.0 and the Switching 2.0???????

Lets talk about Routing 2.0 first. I also have the following book:

2. CCIE Professional Development: Routing Tcp/Ip by Jeff Doyle ISBN: 1578700418
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700418/o/qid=970472691/sr=2-1/104-1240568-9440706

Apperently it has a very good info on OSPF and EIGRP but no BGP stuff. While looking through Amazon.com I came across this book:

3. Internet Routing Architecture by Bassam Halabi ISBN: 157870233X
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/157870233X/o/qid=970470495/sr=2-1/104-1240568-9440706

Reviewer say it is the best book for BGP. What do you say??????

Now I ask you would the old ACRC book along with book # 2 and #3 be enough for Routing 2.0 exam or would you rather go for:

Now lets talk about Switching 2.0. What I heard is that this is the exam which has changed the most. What do you say??????

Which book would you prefer when you are preparing for this exam:

5. Building Cisco MultiLayer Switched Networks by Karen Webb ISBN: 1578700930
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700930/qid%3D970470902/104-1240568-9440706

6. CCIE Professional Development: Cisco LAN Switching by Kennedy Clark ISBN: 1578700949
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578700949/o/qid=970472691/sr=2-2/104-1240568-9440706

Would you prefer book #5 or #6 or both.

I will be anxiously waiting for your replies and I am sure your feedback will help many like myself who are striving to get the CCNP Cert.

Millions of Thanks.

Faisal