OK Ricky,

Don't take this as a smart aleck response but...

As practice, Go to www.cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com>  and search on
password recovery. You can then narrow it down to what product line. Cisco
has recovery procedures for all of their equipment online. The only
requirement is console access to the device.
This is something you are going to need to become proficient at, so this is
a good way to start. Also, search the archives of this list and you will
find MANY questions and responses to the same subject.

HTH,

Brad

Brad Stanfield
Network/Integration Engineer