We have a site with a quirky FRelay burst pattern. Although
they burst very rarely, the uers seem to all be all too aware of the
times when it is happening. Our usage numbers dont justify
bumping up their CIR so I've been investigating alternatives.

I was wondering if anyone out there uses ISDN backup
to provide more bandwith when the FRelay circuits get
saturated.  This seems like it might be a good solution
since it could help out during episodes of bursting.
But is it practical financially?  How much more expensive
if an ISDN connection than a Frame Relay....at 128k CIR?
This particular site would be calling from Boston to
Santa Clara.

Any insights, comments, etc are greatly appreciated. If
I get enough responses, I'll post a summary.