I have 4 remote offices that have the 2620 router installed but need the
capability to use and route between VLANs. Being that the lowest router
required to route between VLANs is the 3600 series (please correct me if I
am wrong) I was considering buying the 2948G-L3 for these sites. Would this
be a good solution? These remote offices will have various projects going on
using people from other companies and I want to keep their traffic separate
from our internal network traffic.

Thanks,
Jeff