-----Mensagem original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]Em nome de SH
Wesson
Enviada em: terça-feira, 3 de outubro de 2000 22:09
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assunto: Router & Modem

I'm trying to dial into a US Robotics 33.6 external modem connected to my
Cisco 2520 router.  The modem has a db-25 connector on it which I've placed
a db-25 to RJ-45 convertor on it.  From the RJ-45 I connected a Cisco rolled
cable (console cable) to it and connected the other end of the RJ-45 cable
to the AUX interface on the router.  The configuration are already on the
AUX interface on the router.  When I dialed to it, it answers and seems to
connect via hyperterminal.  However, after the connection, I don't seem to
be getting any response back from the router or something like that because
nothing seems to echo back.  Any assistance would be appreciated.  Thank
you.

http://profiles.msn.com.