Hi, group,
       I have 4 years experience with cisco,and now I am preparing my
BSCN exam.I am using following materials: Chappell's ACRC,Halabi's
BGP bible and Doyle's book,also build a  very small homelab which
include a  2501 and two 2502s.
     I've read the new exam outline,I think I can skip Chapter
4,5,Part 4 and Part 5 in Laura Chappell's ACRC  when I prepare the
exam.Could you tell me is the exam covered any questions about these
skipped sections?Because I 've got the knowledge about these
sections,I just want to refresh and  pay more attention to  the exam
outline.