Somebody, anybody, everybody, helllllllllllllllllp!

Has any configured an ISDN BRI line ,aggregating more than 1 physical
interface (ie: 2 b channels)?
I have been tasked with aggregating a 256k ISDN BRI link over two ISDN
lines.
Details:
2 ISDN2 (128k total) Lines available @ a and b ends, different telephone
numbers on each line
(say a1:222-1234, a2:222-5678, b1:333-1234, b2:333-5678)
NM-4B-S/T module @ both ends
ethernet network either side of wan link
(say 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24)

I know I need to use multilink ppp, create a rotary group and add the
i/faces into it, associate them with a dialer i/face etc...
The bit I'm stuck on is... do I need two or four IP addresses to address the
aggregated wan link?  Or maybe two dialer maps
with two different destination numbers pointing @ the same ip address.

The end result is that I wish to 'bond' two physical interfaces to form a
256k link.

Any help, 'specially in the next 24hours, would be much appreciated.
It is for a client in Holland so the person who helps me the most will get a
souvenier from holland!
Sorry...won't be bringing anything illegal back!

Hope to hear from somebody, anybody, everbody soon!

PLEASE REPLY TO [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Derek Lewinson, CCNA, MCSE
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel/Fax/Mobile (UK): 0044 7979 705446