thanks for the link.

Lowell E. Sharrah
SBC-DataComm
517-241-7059 wk
517-360-0481 pgr
517-930-1993 cell
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> "Jon" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/05/00 03:09PM >>>
I am not the one to find this site, I just haven't seen it posted in a few
weeks.  I have had a few people ask about it, so here is the link.  You must
have CCO access to get there.

http://www.cisco.com/cgi-bin/front.x/wwtraining/colt/ColtLogin.pl

This site has a LARGE selection of sample questions to help get you ready
for most of the Cisco tests.

TTFN
Jon