remove

[EMAIL PROTECTED] on 10/06/2000 07:15:15 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED] @ INTERNET

 To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED] @ INTERNET

 cc:

 Subject: Help - Bridging VLANs

Scenario:

Company is moving its data center to another location, for an interim
period both data centers will be online. We want to maintain the existing
IP Addressing. Therefore, we are looking to bridge multiple VLANS between
the two data centers via a DS3 pipe.

Has anyone implemented such a solution or any other viable solution?

We looked into GRE tunneling but tunneling Bridge-group is not fully tested
by Cisco. We are also looking at simulating a Frame Relay switch with
subinterfaces on both ends and assigning multiple bridge groups to each
subinterface.

Any thoughts????