Couple of yers ago we implemented Cisco's DHCP in our network. (10 VLAN, 800
nodes). Unfortunately, it did not work out and we had constant problems. We
switched to Windows DHCP and we are happy.

Whether Cisco has improved its implementation of DHCP during the last couple
of years, I can't tell.

A. STrobel