Hi, a couple of months ago I passed the CCNA 2.0 (640-507) exam.  I'm not
exactly sure where I want to go from here, but the design route seems pretty
interesting.  Looking at the tracking system, it seems to be the only thing
I have started on is the WAN Routing and Switching track, I don't get that?
I thought, if I wanted, I could go from here and take the four exams for
CCNP and get that certification? Am I missing something?  Or what would I
have to do if I wanted to pursue the design track?

Thanks,
Mike