Eric,

Best wishes

HV

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
McMasters, Eric
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 11:29 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: See you soon...

I just wanted to drop a line to the list to let everyone know that I'm
dropping off of the list for a few weeks.  I have accepted a position with a
consulting company here in the KC area, so I will be out of the loop for
awhile.  I have been a member of this list for a couple of years now and I
will definitely be signing back up once I get settled into my new position.
Thanks to everyone on this list for their contributions to my silly
questions, and I hope that my contributions were somewhat useful.  I'll see
everyone in a few weeks, so keep up this awesome forum and continue the good
work!

Eric L. McMasters, CCNP/CCDP
OSSN - Sr. Network Engineer

Phone:    913.859.1986
PCS:        913.485.9734
Fax:         913.859.1234

"Feign inferiority to encourage your enemy's arrogance. By appearing lowly
and weak, you allow your enemy to let down his guard."
- Sun Tzu, The Art of War