Only the first fragment has the UDP header in it. After that it's just an
IP header and data. Every IP fragment has the same identification number in
the IP header. An offset field in the IP header says where in the
datastream each fragment fits.

So to help you understand this, study the IP header. The UDP header is not
relevant. Good luck. Let us know if you have more Qs.

Priscilla