Dear Friends,

        It's time for our October Router Roast.
        Saturday Oct. 14th, 10 am to 4 pm.
        Place - Bruce's House
                1607 Thomas Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744

        We are going to set up some Lab Scenarios and do a bit of
Troubleshooting, then have Lunch. Looking for a special Guest speaker for
this time, so if you have a topic and feel like talking a bit about it let
us know! (please - no politics! We just do routing and switching...)

        Yours Truly - Bruce Evry, who is off to Baltimore now to teach his
very first official Cisco class!!

          DIRECTIONS TO THE HOUSE

            1607 Thomas Road,
           Friendly, MD 20744

>From Maryland take I-95 to exit 3a in MD,
>From Virginia take Exit 2 in MD

   To the Indian Head Highway South.

Go about 3 miles, turn Left on Old Fort Road.

 Go exactly 2 miles on Old Fort Road,
   Turn Right on Thomas Road.
         We are 1607 Thomas Rd,
almost all the way down the street on the left.

Look for bright signs & a long gravel driveway
     With no House visible from street!

If lost, our phone # is 301-292-5231, call us!