Hi all,

I've used the Boson tests for BCMSN (test #1, Harder than the actual exam,
which use great!). But now its time for BCRAN and BSCN, which will be done
over the next month.

Can anyone please give feed back to the group on which tests they have found
usefull and why for the above tests.

Just as a side point we have installed the Boson tests on to our Meta Frame
server so that we can access the tests remotely on the weekend before
sittings the tests. This works great and gets around the single installation
problem. In talking with Boson we made sure we had the correct lics.

Thanks in Adv.

Rod