On Wed, Oct 04, 2000 at 09:59:27PM -0500, Seth Wilson wrote:
> hey everyone,
>
> In reading through the lists's messages over the past few weeks I came
> across a post claiming that the Switching 2.0 did have a couple of ATM
> questions but that--as I noticed--the BCMSN course manual does not cover the
> material.  Where should I look to fill in these knowledge gaps?  Cisco
> manuals for the 5000 switches?  Also, can anyone give me some specifics I
> need to know about MLS?  It's my weakest area at this point.  Thanks in
> advance.

I don't think the ATM question are anything to worry about, remember you
only need a 70% or so to pass.  I think there was only one ATM related
question on my test.  Know the MLS stuff, that is the main point of the
test!  I used the Karen Webb book and got a good score.

--
Jon Mitchell
Systems Engineer, Subject Wills & Company