Will the cisco 7206vxr support FRF.5 Frame Relay-ATM Interworking
function, which enables Frame Relay voice or data traffic to be
encapsulated in ATM cells.

If so does this mean I could map Frame pvc's within the atm ds3
interface on the router to talk to frame sites of mine?

On the satellite end will the telco provider give me the frame traffic
in ATM format and simply not de-encapsulate their ATM cells when
distributing traffic to my 7206?