I have two T1 connections.  One is a full T1 to UUnet while the other
is a 768 KB FR connection to BBN.  The UUnet connection is supposed to
be the primary while BBN is the secondary. I have two C's from BBN and
one from UUnet.  What type of routing would best permit this to happen?
How can I use all three addresses?  I am leaning towards BGP but want
to find out if there is an easier way.