Cisco's MCNS (Managing Cisco Network Security) class fits the bill--there's about a day-and-a-half on the PIX

"Derrenbacker, L. Jonathan" wrote:

Can someone recommend a good recource for learning the PIX firewall.I heard someone say something about a cdrom from cisco, but I haven'tseen anything like that.Thanks,Jon
**NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more information go to http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associates.html _________________________________ UPDATED Posting Guidelines: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/guide.html FAQ, list archives, and subscription info: http://www.groupstudy.com Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]