12.1? I don't think so. While 12.1 does support it, its hardly the
"minimum".

I've seen Vines configuration info for system software version 8.3 and
Vines is certainly available in IOS 10.2 and later. The configuration
guides are usually located in the "Network Protocols Configuration Guide,
Part 3" on the web site for whatever version of the IOS you want to check
out.

Since Vines has been around for quite some time, I'm not even sure if you
can still get the "minimum" software anymore. It's been awhile.

Karen E Young
ELF Technologies, Inc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    Petra Hofmann

                    <petra_lynn@u        To:     Chancp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                    sa.net>              cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [questions about vines]

                    nobody@groups

                    tudy.com

                    10/09/2000

                    07:22 AM