Gilbert Held has written some very good books.  I would try www.half.com and see
if it is listed there.

Would running around in a circle suffice for that price ;-).

--
Julian Eccli
Technical Support Engineer

""Scott Meyer"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
: Can anyone recommend a in-depth book (in print if possible) on token ring
: (FDDI too wouldn't hurt)?
:
: I found a couple books on amazon. Token-Ring Networks by Gilbert Held (only
: $185 for a 309 page book) sticks out. At more than $.50 per page, I expect
: it to open up, dance a jig, and read itself to me.
:
: Suggestions appreciated
:
: Scott Meyer
: CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, etc
: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:
: **NOTE: New CCNA/CCDA List has been formed. For more information go to
: http://www.groupstudy.com/list/Associates.html
: Report misconduct and Nondisclosure violations to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
: