There is one way to do this.  You can create a Bridge Group Virtual
Interface (BVI) .  Please see the following URL to get you started:
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios121/121cgcr/inte
r_c/icdlanin.htm

You can search cisco's website for more details.
It is not perfect by any means but it might get done what you are after.
Ed Horley
[EMAIL PROTECTED]